Tuesday 9 December 2014

Scraps Collection

Dear reader, if you are reading this you have come across the very first piece of this collection. Depending on when you are reading this, this will be the very first piece of a few or very first piece of the many pieces that I would have written or in progress of writing. By the time you are reading this, you will most likely have already figured out what this collection is about. Or maybe not. You might just have noticed that it is about nothing specific. You might have found out that it contains puzzles, or quotes, or even whole stories. Some things completely useless, some things not so much, however all amusing, interesting or puzzling. Isn't that what life is about?

No way will you be able to figure out my character from the pieces in my collection. They will range in such diversity that you will not be able to form any single conclusion. The collection will be a mystery just like my identity. Or maybe that's just my character. A mystery.

When a random thought just occurs in my mind, when I listen, read, watch something interesting, when I learn something new, you will find it added in this collection which has unlimited space. After all, it is a collection of scrap.

No way can I be sure that whatever I write will interest you all. Neither can I be sure that you will be interested in all I write. You might just want to skip on some pieces. However, it will be an achievement if I am able to interest you in areas where you had no interest previously. It will also be an achievement if you learn anything from this collection.

If you find anything you can add to particular piece, question it, or even disagree with it, you can always add a note to the piece. I will try my very best to respond to it. Just like the unlimited space to add pieces in this collection, it also possible to add unlimited notes to a particular piece. So do not hesitate to add any note to any of the pieces, however old they may be.

If you know of anyone who may be interested in a particular piece or even this entire collection, be sure to recommend it to them by sharing it with them, and advise them to share it with their friends, who will share with their friends and so on. Then we can be a group of friends. This will take time. However if a collection like this can bring a group of friends together, waiting is worth it.

I hope you enjoy this quest of collecting with me. You can always come back for more if you are already through with the current collection. Thank you for reading this first piece and I hope you return to check our more.

Thank you,
Yours sincerely,
The Scrap Collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment