Saturday 13 December 2014

Introduction to the New World

My eyes were hurting. A glimmer of sunlight was on my face. I saw a train moving. In front of it was another train. Not moving. I waited for the inevitable crash. But to my horror, the moving train passed right through it.

You must have seen ghost cartoons. Sometimes also happens in horror movies. The ghost moves right through the wall. Except here it happened right in front of my eyes. The moving train had gone through the stationary train just like a ghost goes through the wall. Another train whoozed through it. The shock of the first train hadn't even worn out. My mouth was left hanging open. The glass of trains were translucent. Hell, the trains themselves seemed as if they were empty. Were they really ghost trains capable of travelling on their own? Where were they going?

Suddenly I heard a barking of a dog. I looked behind and saw a dog running towards me. Ahead of him was a huge man, who looked like a police officer. At first, I was stuck on the ground. My feet were shaking. They were closing in. Without thinking, I started to run.

I ran as fast as my small legs could move. I was about to reach the place where the stationary trains stood. There were three of them. Luckily one of them was open from behind. I jumped on it and started running on top of it. By this time, I had managed to get a distance between myself and the police.

That was the moment I saw some gold coin-like things floating in the air. I had no idea what it was. But since they were gold, I simply picked them up. Another right ahead. I picked it up. There were four of them in total. Then I saw some more ahead. By this time the police officer was keeping constant distance between me and himself.

That was when I saw a barrier placed on the tracks. Who in their right minds would place barriers on rail tracks? But, who cares? The moving trains are not even solid. In my thoughts, I didn't even notice that I was almost reaching the barrier. I jumped in the last minute and stumbled upon the barrier. I lost my balance but managed to keep to on. However the police had almost caught up..

I started my running again. Everything seemed faster. Trains whoozing by me. I kept running and running. The police and the dog remained on my tail.

I don't know what happened, but suddenly I got hit by a moving train. Why it didn't pass through me, I have no idea. I had thought they were ghost trains. But who cares? Most of you would have met their end when hit with that force. But me? The next moment, I was standing near a wall with a spray can.

That's the way I got introduced to the world of subway surfers.

Ref: Pg 1 of a Subway Surfer member.

No comments:

Post a Comment